Reset my Websites + Marketing site
When you reset your website, we automatically create a backup of your site before the reset, and then give you the opportunity to choose a new site design (text, theme, colors, font, pages, sections, etc.). If you don’t like the new design, you’re able to restore your old design.
Even though your site has new content, a reset doesn’t delete anything you manage from your Dashboard (images, video or uploaded files in your Media Library, products in your store, events or appointments, social media, etc.).
If you are resetting your site because you want to change Business Category or images, consider modifying your site instead. You can change your site category, choose a new theme, add or remove sections, and change images at any time.
But, if you want to reset your site and start fresh, the option exists in the settings of your website builder.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Select Settings, then Site History.
- Select Reset Website.
- Select Yes, start over.
- Follow the provided prompts to set up your site again.
- It's not possible to "hide" your site, but you do have the ability to unpublish it.
- Modify your site by changing site category, choosing a new theme, color or font, and changing section layouts.
- Restore your site to a previous version.