Set directory permissions
You can set different directory permissions for each of the directories in your Windows® Hosting account, besides the root directory. This lets you control who can access your files and which actions they can perform on files in those directories.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click Plesk Admin.
- Go to the Files tab.
- Navigate to the file or directory whose permissions you want to change.
- Mouse-over the file or directory, and then to the right, click the downward-facing arrow, and then select Change Permissions.
- Select the permissions you want to use, and then click OK.