Set up domain monitoring
Adding domain monitoring to a domain is a useful method to track changes on a domain of interest.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center.(Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select Buy & Sell, then Backorders and Monitoring.
- Select Add Monitoring.
- Enter the domain(s) you want to monitor (one per line).
- Enter your email address, then select OK.
- Email address 1 — Enter the email address you want us to send notifications to.
- (Optional) Email address 2 — Enter the secondary email address you want us to send notifications to.
- You'll see a confirmation message that your changes have been processed and your domain will be set up for monitoring within a few minutes, then select OK.
- Need to edit your email on a monitored domain? Select your domain to access the details page, then select Email Options. Enter your new email address in one or both email fields and select OK to save your changes.
- Set up domain backorders
- Upgrade my monitored domain to a backorder