Set up my Office 365 email address in Outlook 2016 (Mac)
To set up your email address on your Mac (Apple) computer using Outlook 2016, you'll need your Office 365 email address, password and Outlook 2016 (or newer).
- Launch Outlook. (Don't have the app? Download it at the Microsoft site.)
- click Outlook then click Preferences.
- Click Accounts.
- Click + (plus) and then click New account.
- Enter your Office 365 email address and click Continue.
- Enter your Password and click Sign In.
- Click Done, if you have more than one account you can decide which account you want to set as the default account.
- Your account will display and emails will start to load, this can take a few minutes.
Great, your email is on Outlook 2016 on your Mac, you're good to go! If you want to add your email to another device, you can go back to step 3 for other email account instructions. If you're all set, head to the next step!