Set up WooCommerce shipping methods for selling in person
To start using the selling in person option, follow these steps to set a compatible shipping method:
- Sign in to WordPress.
- On the left-side menu, select WooCommerce and then Settings.
- On the top menu, select Shipping.
- Select Add shipping zone.
- Next to Zone name, enter the name of the zone.
- (Optional) Next to Zone regions, select the regions within this zone.
- Next to Shipping methods, select Add shipping method.
- From the drop-down menu, select Local pickup.
- Select Add shipping method.
- (Optional) Hover over Local pickup and then select Edit. Enter the Title, Tax Status and Cost and then select Save changes.
Note: If you have the Local Pickup Plus extension installed, you can also set Checkout Display and Pickup Appointments. For Managed WordPress Ecommerce and Managed WooCommerce Stores customers, the extension is available free of charge on the WooCommerce Extensions page. For more info, see Enable Local Pickup Plus.