Setting the General Server Email Settings in Simple Control Panel
To Set General Server Email Settings
- Log in to Simple Control Panel. For more information as to how to do this, see How do I access my Dedicated Server using Simple Control Panel?
- Click the Email icon.
- To run your email server locally from your computer, select Run an email server locally.
- To detect and filter spam, select Filter incoming email using SpamAssassin.
- In the Email address field, type the email address you want server messages be sent to.
- In the Message size field, specify the maximum size for incoming email messages.
- Click Save.