Start over with my Gen 4 server (rebuild)
If you want to revert to a clean setup on your Generation 4 VPS or Dedicated Server, you can rebuild it (also called reprovisioning), which returns it to the state of a newly purchased server.
Warning: Rebuilding erases all of the content on your server hard drive, including all backups, and cannot be undone.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account. (Need help logging in?)
- In your My Products page, click Servers.
- Next to the Generation 4 server you want to rebuild, click Manage.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click Server Actions and then select Rebuild Server.
- Follow the prompts in the Rebuild your server page, and then continue with Set up my Gen 4 server.