Turn my domain auto-renew on or off
Turn auto-renew on or off for the domains in your domain portfolio. Auto-renew helps protect your domains from accidental expiration by using the assigned payment method to renew your domains on your behalf.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select the checkboxes next to the domains you'll be updating. Or, select the checkbox next to Domain Name and then choose Select All.
- Select Auto-renew from the action menu.
- Depending on your screen size, you may need to select the More menu and scroll down to see Auto-renew.
- Select Turn Auto-renew On or Turn Auto-renew Off
- Select Continue.
- If your domain has Domain Protection, you'll need to verify your identity. If you've had two-step verification (2SV) turned on for at least 24 hours, enter the code we sent via SMS, or enter the code from your authenticator app. Otherwise, enter the one-time password we sent to your registrant email address.
You'll see a Success confirmation after your changes are saved. It can take up to 90 minutes for the updates to show in your account.
- Change the view of your domains by editing the columns in your portfolio.
- Search for specific domains or use pre-defined filters to manage your domain settings.
- Set up 2-step verification for the best security on your domains and account.
- Protect your domain from accidental expiration and unauthorized actions by adding or upgrading Domain Protection.