Upgrade to Premium DNS
Every GoDaddy account comes with Standard DNS to manage your zone file. Upgrade your account to Premium DNS for advanced DNS features that add power, flexibility, and a higher level of technical support.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select Domain Edit Options next to your domain and then select Edit DNS. You may need to scroll down to see the Edit DNS option.
- Under the Premium DNS section, select Add Premium DNS.
- Complete your purchase during checkout in the cart.
All domains currently assigned to GoDaddy nameservers will be automatically updated to the appropriate Premium DNS nameservers. Most DNS updates take effect within an hour, but could take up to 48 hours to update globally.
- Premium DNS grants you access to advanced DNS settings, such as Secondary DNS and DNSSEC.
- Upgrade your Premium DNS further to add more DNSSEC-enabled domains. Go to your My Products page, scroll down to select Domain Products, and then select Options next to the Premium DNS product. Choose Premium DNS + Unlimited DNSSEC from the options menu, and then select Upgrade. Complete your purchase during checkout.