Uploading a favicon
A favicon (short for favorites icon) is an icon associated with a particular website. Favicons display in the address bar to the left of the URL, in bookmarks, and in supported browsers at the top of page tabs.
To Upload a Favicon
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart list, click Manage next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Set Up menu, in the Business Information section, select Name, Logo, Contact Info.
- In the Favicon section, click Upload.
- Navigate to, and select, the image file you want to use as your favicon, and then click Open.
- Click OK.
Note: For the favicon to display on your storefront, you must publish your site.Your favicon does not display in Preview mode.
For additional information on creating a favicon for your Quick Shopping Cart storefront, see Creating a Favicon.
If you're having difficulty getting your favicon to display, see Why doesn't my new Favicon display?