View or change the PHP version for my Linux Hosting
You can find the active PHP version for your Linux Hosting account in the account Dashboard.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, in the Settings section, select Server.
The current PHP version appears at the top of the list.
- To change the PHP version, next to PHP version click Change.
- Select another PHP version from the list and then enter update in the Type 'update' to confirm field.
- Click Save Changes.