View or change the PHP version for my Linux Hosting
You can find the active PHP version for your Linux Hosting in the account Dashboard. It's always a good idea to keep PHP updated to the latest version for security updates and improved performance.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, select Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, in the Settings section, select Server.
- To change the PHP version, next to PHP version select Manage.
- Select another PHP version from the list and then enter update in the Type 'update' to confirm field.
- Select Save Changes.
- To verify that your site is now running on the version of PHP you selected, use a phpinfo file.
- Enable custom PHP modules.