Why can't I access my Quick Shopping Cart using Internet Explorer?
You may be unable to access the Quick Shopping Cart application because your Internet Explorer security settings are set too high. To remedy this issue, you can either change the security level to Medium or add the application's URL to your Trusted Sites list.
NOTE: If you are running Windows Vista, you must add the site with both "http" and "https." Also, trusted sites may open in a new browser window.
To Change Your Security Level and Add Quick Shopping Cart to Your Trusted Sites
- In Internet Explorer, from the Tools menu, select Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click Trusted Sites.
- In the Security level for this zone box, check your security level. You may need to do one of the following:
- If it is set to High, use the slider to change it to Medium or a lower security level.
- If it is set to Custom, click Default Level, and then use the slider to change it to Medium or a lower security level.
If you are running Windows Vista, verify that Enable Protected Mode is NOT selected.
- Click the Sites button.
- Clear the Require server verification check box.
- In the Add this website to the zone field, type https://app.fastshoppingcart.com.
- Click Close.
- Click OK.
NOTE: Mozilla Firefox® does not specifically offer a trusted sites setting. However, you can set allowed sites for the limited purpose of installing cookies and add-ons. From the Tools menu, select Options, and then select the Security tab.