Windows phone: Set up email
You can use Office 365 from GoDaddy on your Microsoft Windows phone for both email and calendars.
- On the Start screen, swipe left, and then tap Settings.
- Tap email + accounts.
- Tap add an account, and then tap Outlook.
Note: Some phones may have Exchange or Office 365 options instead of Outlook.
- Enter your email address and password, and then tap Sign in.
Note: Windows Phone tries to set up your email account automatically. If it's successful, skip to step 8.
- If you see the message, We couldn't find your settings, tap Advanced, and then enter the following information:
Field What to do... E-mail address Enter the full email address for your account. Password Enter the password for your account. User name Enter the full email address for your account, again. Domain Enter only what follows the @ symbol, in your email address. For example, coolexample.com Server Enter outlook.office365.com
- Select Server requires encrypted (SSL).
- Tap Sign in.
- Tap OK if Exchange ActiveSync asks you to enforce policies or set a password.
Pretty easy, right? Tap Mail , and you should see your messages there. To make sure you can send messages, compose an email and send it to yourself.
- If your Office 365 from GoDaddy account comes with software access, download the latest version of the Office suite!